- Maintenance and development of server and client code for game features.
- Optimization of existing code for performance and memory. Provide useful analysis of game performance problems.
- Development of technology to improve security, data protection, and to prevent hacking.
- Development of server and client code related to payment gateways, financial transactions, and transaction security.
- Maintenance and development of server deployment scripts.
- Maintenance and development of application instance monitoring software.
- Diagnosing and debugging problems with client performance, load time, and connection problems.
- Maintenance and development of tools for content creators.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of User Interface systems.
- Development of performant, reusable and clean code.
- Provide technical input/guidance to other programmers; mentor programmers as appropriate.
- Research prospective solutions and provide assistance in establishing the technical direction of the project.
2 min read
Get a job: Insomniac is seeking experienced iOS programmers
"Insomniac Games is looking for a Sr iOS programmer! We are looking to you to help design and implement new game features, optimize for memory and performance, and provide tools for content creators."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.