The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Pasadena, California
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences that will reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Report to the Lead Game Engineer
- Work on gameplay architecture
- Have ownership on a sub-system, such as AI, weapons, player movement
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
- Mentor less experienced Engineers
- 5+ years of professional experience in C++
- Knowledge of vector math as it pertains to games
- Experience in gameplay programming on shipped games
- Experience with custom game engines or UE4
- Good knowledge of game design
- Understanding best use cases for different data structures
- Mobile or console game development experience
- FPS experience
- Networked multiplayer programming
- Low-level optimizations
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
- Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
- A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern consoles, and PC gaming stations
- Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
- EV charging
- Motorized sit-stand desks
- Private wellness room
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.