The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Louisville, CO
Idol Minds is looking for a senior engineer for a title currently in development for mobile and console. As a senior engineer you will implement systems, engine and gameplay components on our mobile and future console titles. In addition, you will work with a group of industry veterans to provide direction and leadership to more junior staff.
- Join a team of software engineers in the design and implementation of core game features.
- Collaborate with designers, artists and others to implement and fine-tune game features .
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship.
- Collaborate with technology director on technical design, core tech and feature roll out
- Experience shipping games in a senior or lead role.
- Expert on at least one major current gen platform.
- Fluent in C++, C#.
- Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with excellent debugging and strong communications skills.
- A passion for well architected, robust, maintainable, and extensible code with good coding standards.
- Ability to mentor, interview, and evaluate programmers.
- Comfortable working within and enhancing an established code framework.
- Passionate about making games.
- Patient and calm during periods of stress.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, physics, math or equivalent.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude and be a strong team player.
- Mobile development experience.
- Console development experience.
- .NET programming experience.
- OpenGL/DirectX programming experience.
- Experience working with Maya API.
- 5+ years C++ programming experience.
- Multiple shipped games.
Interested? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here