The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Venice, California
- Computer Graphics knowledge Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in one or more of industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, etc)
- Solid experience with GPU and CPU optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Experience with multi-threaded distributed systems
- GPU parallelism
- Video transcoding and image processing (libav, ffmpeg, etc)
- Distributed systems and architectures
- Amazon Web Services experience
- ffmpeg, libav native bindings experience
- Experience in creating rendering engines
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.