The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Senior Unity Developer, Fishermen Labs
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Fishermen Labs is rapidly growing development studio with offices in LA, Seattle, and Czech Republic. We're looking for a Senior full time Unity game developer to work in our LA office, near the LAX airport.
We are looking to expand our AR and VR team. If you want to work in a collaborative, challenging, and fun environment, Fishermen Labs could be the place for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Close to an airport
- Office with a view
- 6+ years of experience in games
- 3+ years of experience using unity game engine
- 3 shipped title
- experience with deployment using xcode and android SDK
- staunch work ethic
- self managing
- love games
- play a key role in developing AR/VR and mobile games for ios and android
- develop gameplay and overall game architecture.
- help design fun and addicting mobile games
- collaborate with artist and animators to push graphics envelopes
- have fun while working
- experience with augmented reality or VR
- 3d art or photoshop experience
- rigging experience
- shader experience cg/hlsl
Interested? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.