The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Firaxis Games is seeking a talented and inspired network programmer to join its team.
• Work with a multiplayer lead programmer to design and develop network systems for future projects.
• Work with design teams to develop multiplayer game mechanics.
• Develop user interfaces for multiplayer components.
• Maintain multiplayer systems for existing titles.
• C++ and Visual Studio.
• Education: 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Ability to debug and solve software problems in a multiple computer environment.
• Familiarity with UI development a plus.
• Familiarity with Steamworks a large plus.
• Familiarity with iOS Game Center a large plus.
• Motivated individual with a passion for games.
• Ability to work with a small team.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.