The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Framingham, MA
Disruptor Beam is building a new generation of games for every screen, based on popular universes like Game of Thrones and Star Trek. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, alongside a veteran team, working with some of the most iconic brands in entertainment.
We are seeking an experienced Unity developer who is passionate about launching and operating scalable development and operations environments.
At Disruptor Beam, you'll be responsible helping to deliver mobile and online game products in one of the highest-scaled Unity development and production environments.
You'll administer a range of systems, create automation systems, coordinate with QA, and debug build & deployment issues, and work with game system developers to ensure that changes are easily deployable and scalable.
This position is located in Framingham, MA. Disruptor Beam will cover relocation expenses.
- Work as a core member of the DevOps team: solve problems and propose solutions to streamline all of our development and operational processes, with a focus on build/deployment.
- Act as liaison with software & infrastructure partners including Unity, Apple, Google (Android), Amazon (EC2) and Facebook; manage code-signing and relevant dashboards; track relevant product roadmaps, identify expected breaking changes, and qualify SDK updates
- Manage entire build and deployment process to test, staging and production environments.
- Write scripts to automate build, deployment and integration with QA automation and validation.
- Resolve complex merge problems
- Create tools to simplify & automate deployment, content creation pipelines
- Provision computing resources on EC2 and help with internal IT issues within the development team.
- Experience with reasonably complex projects built in Unity
- Experience with SCM platforms such as Perforce or equivalent
- Object-oriented programming experience in C#
- [Big Plus] Experience with complex 3D pipelines, especially in Unity.
- [Big Plus] Experience with Amazon EC2.
- [Big Plus] Experience with iOS development and build processes with Xcode
- [Plus] Experience with Capistrano, Jenkins and/or equivalents
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.