The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Francisco, CA
This position will maintain open dialogue with all product groups to bring up and maintain build and release pipelines. You'll collaborate heavily with our Infrastructure Operations team to implement and maintain your solutions. With a small build and release team, you'll educate and enable developers on a self-service-oriented development environment.
- Proactively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure their satisfaction with the tools.
- Build reusable tools whenever possible while keeping in mind tradeoffs to meet delivery dates
- Maintain a build system for multiple games and multiple platforms, including an art pipeline for transforming source content into shippable content.
- Troubleshoot build creation or installation issues with internal team members as well as external development and QA teams.
- Identify manual processes that could be automated with tools.
- Implement improvements to the system based on changing development needs.
- 3+ years experience with industry standard CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CruiseControl, Buildbot, or TeamCity.
- Strong experience with build tools like Ant, Make, and shell scripting (bash, python, ruby).
- Proficiency with source control tools such Git and Subversion, including branching and merging.
- Familiarity with OS X development using Xcode and/or Android development and Eclipse.
- Strong communication and time management skills—the ability to balance high quality work standards against time constraints.
- Experience automating build and release processes and understanding of automation strategies.
- Very comfortable with Linux and Unix systems.
Other Key Attributes:
- Experience developing a Jenkins Plugin or custom Ant library.
- Experience setting up a distributed build system.
- Comfort working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive Salaries
- Complete Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA
- FREE breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks w/ beer on tap
- Company trips, Parties (we like to make fun and have fun!)
- Commuter program
- Great office and atmosphere
- Bootcamp Classes
- ..and MUCH more!
Check us out at www.denajobs.com for more exciting career opportunities!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of DeNA West are considered property of DeNA West and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here