- Develop, iterate on and maintain improvements to our tools pipeline that enable higher levels of usability across our entire content development team
- Optimize complex systems, eliminate inefficiencies, and build the tools that fuel creative game development
- Suggest and document ideas for improving the current tools and workflow, as well as future-leaning ideas we should be exploring
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to provide highly productive and intuitive tools
- Provide support and assistance to all teams using the engine
- Evolve existing code without having to start from the ground up
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Crystal Dynamics is hiring a tools engineer
"Crystal Dynamics is seeking a Tools Engineer to work closely with the Core tech technology team behind the Tomb Raider franchise."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.