The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Rockville, Maryland
- Writes clear, maintainable, portable C++ code
- Understands entire graphics engine architecture, from game interface to graphics API interface
- Writes and maintains custom shaders across a range of hardware
- Writes clear, maintainable and highly functional code
- Test and document code you write
- Supports and maintains existing systems
- Works well with other engineers, artists and designers
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high-quality work products to that schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years C++ development and graphics programming experience
- Experience with DirectX 11 level shaders and HLSL
- Expertise in building multithreaded, real-time systems
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
- Experience with game editor plugins/modification
- Experience with Max plugins a plus
- Development experience in the games industry a plus
- Development experience on game consoles (Xbox360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4) a plus
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making GREAT games
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.