The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Kirkland, WA
Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry; we are gathering an incredible team to help drive the future of Halo
. As a Senior AI Engineer, you are core to enabling artists and designers realize their visions on screen. The ideal candidate will be able to drive forward our engine technology to best support the game vision. You will need to be able to collaborate with creative people and be able to deliver solid performant code in a AAA game engine.
As a Senior AI Engineer on the Halo team, you will work directly with the Lead Gameplay Programmer to implement your code into the engine to support the needs of the game team. You will need to be able to accurately schedule your tasks as well as maintain a high level of communication with all team members.
- Deliver on key features in cooperation with artists and designers.
- Create code systems that allow for fast iteration and are well architected.
- Debug and optimize key areas of code (not just your own).
- Aid in the architecture and implementation of the game engine.
- Experience shipping games. You must have experience shipping AAA current or last generation console games.
- Experience shipping games as an AI engineer.
- At least 5 years of C/C++ professional experience.
- Strong Debugging and Optimization skills in a multi-threaded environment.
- A strong math background.
- Strong knowledge of AI gameplay as well as game AI algorithms.
- Strong Cross-Team Communication Skills. You can talk to creatives (e.g. artists and game designers).
- An amazing passion for creating games.
- Extensive development in a multi-player environment.
- Ability to deliver witty banter.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here