- Oversee programming development efforts on multiple small to medium scale projects to keep the development on schedule and to specification
- Work with studio leadership to define a feature roadmap for the engine, tools, and technical processes
- Collaborate with programmers, executive leadership, and product producers to establish realistic expectations for timelines, detailed deliverables, and risk assessment
- Track programming efforts, ensuring continued accuracy of milestones and deliverables, providing status reports
- Schedule and run meetings to establish needs, discuss status, resolve issues, and share information
- Review programming and tool efforts, providing feedback and suggestions to the team to deliver a high quality result to the studio
- Help to identify bottlenecks and flag potential issues relating to the technology and its use in studio productions
- Facilitate studio communication with the engineering team, ensuring understanding of core expectations and building a pipeline for feedback to the team for bugs and feature requests
- Assist the game producers and QA in understanding technical challenges, helping to direct issues to the appropriate technical resource
- Assist with recruiting, screening, and scheduling of candidates in engineering disciplines
2 min read
Get a job: Telltale is hiring a Technology Producer
"The Technology Producer will work directly with programmers and studio leadership to help define, execute, and deliver technically challenging efforts to meet the needs of our unique productions."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.