The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Las Vegas, NV
Petroglyph is seeking an experienced Producer to join our team. The Producer manages the production of a project and is the representative of the project for Petroglyph. The Producer is primarily responsible for budgeting, scheduling, staffing, tracking development, ensuring team deliverables are met in a timely manner. The Producer is also responsible for project relations with the publisher including marketing/PR, QA, OEM, and Licensing. The Producer uses his or her experience on the front lines to improve production and organizational processes, and mentors key talent within the project teams.
- Co-ordinate production staff on our games.
- Foster communication between all departments.
- Identify pipeline bottlenecks before they occur and proactively suggest solutions.
- Organize and stimulate the creative process.
- Interact with publisher contacts at appropriate levels.
- Work with leads to compile Technical and Design Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Create and maintain development schedules.
- Obtaining necessary legal clearances.
- Manage the flow of assets and information between teams and team members.
- Prepare presentation material and demos.
- Track payment of invoices for publishers.
- Minimum of 5 years working in game development, with credit on at least 3 shipped titles and at least one console title.
- AAA title as Producer.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing company priorities.
- In-depth understanding of the craft disciplines needed to make a great game.
- Track record of successful management of AAA teams in the RTS genre Experience with appropriate software development processes.
- A passion for hands-on game development with a focus on attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of Project Management practices and principles.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and communicate with all development disciplines.
Interested? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here