The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Loot Crate has expanded the award winning Loot Crate experience to encompass games, digital products, augmented reality and more interactive experiences. We’re now on the hunt for an experienced game producer to lead our interactive efforts.
The Game Producer is responsible for the success of Loot Crate interactive products by building and running a well honed development team, communicating the vision, and ensuring that the product launches within the constraints of time and budget. This is a key role for the newly formed interactive team with a one of a kind opportunity to build new types of interactive experiences, from games, to augmented reality interactions to virtual reality experiences.
- Work with the Product Manager and Game Designer to ensure that the execution of the project vision is in line with strategic goals
- Set expectations around deliverables, quality, and budget, making sure they are communicated and understood by the team and all stakeholders
- Manage the deliverables for each sprint, and ensure that the project tracking system is updated daily and prioritizes are clearly communicated
- Ensure the team has the tools and information required to complete tasks and reach goals
- Work with the team to ensure that the project hits its quality and time goals
- Escalate when development deviates from expectation (quality, time, budget) and resolve issues
- Work with the team to motivate them, while encouraging and improving internal communication
- BA or BS, or 5+ years’ experience in a managing position
- 5+ years’ experience managing games whether desktop or mobile
- Significant understanding of either the mobile ecosystem or desktop gaming ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of what drives key metrics around acquisition, engagement, monetization, and retention efforts
- Experience with agile based Scrum and product management methodologies
- Experience working with internal and external development resources, with ability to spin up new teams to build prototypes and full fledge games
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.