The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Demiurge is seeking an experienced and energetic Game Director to lead our next project! A Game Director at Demiurge becomes the "CEO of the Game", managing the creation of one or more of our games.
You lead and inspire a talented development team through all phases of product growth. You are the primary vision holder for the title, setting guidelines that empower your team to make compelling videogames. You have vast experience and are able to share that knowledge with others. You know games, players, the market landscape, development processes, performance indicators, contract negotiations, outsource management, budgets, risk mitigation, and when to roll the dice.
- Oversee the development of a mobile/PC free-to-play title from inception to the digital shelves
- Define the vision for our next title and inspire the team to make it real
- Take responsibility for key performance indicators of the game
- Lead a team of stellar developers through an enjoyable, rewarding development experience
- P&L Ownership
- Interface with publishers and external resources to ensure a smooth development process for all involved
- A love for playing and creating games
- Shipped a free-to-play title on mobile or PC as Project Lead or Executive Producer
- 5+ years in the gaming industry
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and mobile gaming
- Experience in leading, managing, and growing a team
- Outside interests!
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree or higher. Bonus points for a relevant master's degree.
Creating games is our passion. Founded in 2002 and acquired in 2015 by SEGA Networks, we bring years of expertise to our projects. Our developers build fun, accessible mobile games like our recent hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.