The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: London, England
CCP is looking for a Senior Producer to lead a new project. This position will lead overall development and will report to the SVP of Product Development. The Senior Producer is responsible for the overall success of the project. The Senior Producer will need to build and lead strong teams of senior people in order to develop, communicate and execute the creative vision and business plans they create.
- Lead the team to develop the creative and overall vision for the game
- Deliver a high quality game.
- Drive the creation of long-term strategic, business and development plans
- Communicate a high level vision
- Accountable for project’s P&L and all associated development, marketing, customer support and operations costs, in close collaboration with CCP’s marketing, shared publishing services and corporate business functions.
Experience / Skills:
- A strong passion for creating ground breaking gaming experiences.
- A natural leader who can bring a team with them on a journey to create high quality games.
- Proven experience in creating and leading strong teams of senior managers in multiple disciplines
- Clear views of the current market trends and consumer demographics
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate an ambitious vision and creative center for a product, and recruit people to that vision
- Knowledge of the typical producer software tools, documents and processes (budgets, game concept creation, project management, bug tracking)
- Solid team management and leadership experience
- Demonstrable passion for driving high quality and an engaging user experience
- Collaborative working style
- Data driven decision making approach
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- Proven ability to effectively partner with cross-functional disciplines. Able to influence effectively where there is no direct authority
- Sense of humor!
- Extensive industry experience with multiple titles and large scale operations 8+ years preferred • A track record of delivering multiple high quality entertainment experiences • Significant experience of delivering excellent business results games and in an ongoing ‘Product as a service’ model
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.