The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Boulder, CO
Backflip Studios is seeking a smart, talented and high-energy External Producer to join our publishing team. You will manage the production of externally developed casual free to play games from initial concept through product launch and ongoing updates.
As part of Backflip Studios' Publishing team, you will work closely with external development studios, IP owners and our internal game designers and analysts to create market leading casual games. You will be responsible for assuring deadlines are met and games meet target KPIs and market goals.
As a Producer at Backflip Studios, you will have heavy input into game design, game balance, analytics and monetization strategies while working with a talented team of passionate mobile game professionals. This is a great opportunity to use your skills to help create and extend awesome, fun, casual games loved by millions.
- Work with external development team leads to establish realistic production schedules
- Work with IP owners to ensure brands are properly integrated into the games
- Coordinate with internal marketing, data analytics and user-acquisition teams to ensure successful launches
- Ensure milestones are met and products are shipped on-time
- Identify and communicate project risks to upper management
- Coordinate QA test cycles for game releases and updates
- Provide game feedback at all stages of development
- A passion for gaming
- Deep knowledge of mobile casual games
- 5 years experience in gaming with 3 years as a Producer or Project Manager
- 2 years experience managing external development teams
- Solid experience with project management techniques and tools like Hansoft
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and limited resources
- Deep understanding of the game development process
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
This position involves domestic and international travel. Relocation assistance available Our ideal candidate brings these additional skills and experiences to the role:
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Prior professional free to play game experience
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.