November 29, 2021 -- Alientrap and Whitethorn Games announce their crafting adventure game Wytchwood launches December 9th for $19.99 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms!
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
©️2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. “PlayStation", "PlayStation Family Mark”, "PS5", and “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Alientrap is a veteran game studio based out of Toronto, Canada. Credits include: Apotheon, Capsized, Cryptark, and Nexuiz.
About Whitethorn Games
We’re an indie game publisher focusing on pleasant, cozy games that can be played in pieces, that require no special skills or knowledge, and that anyone can pick up and play. We’re believers in accessibility, inclusion, and widening the audience that gets to play. We like to consider ourselves the defenders of easy games. Join in on the discussion via our Discord.