LOS ANGELES (May 12, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® announced today another exciting collaboration in the hit mobile role-playing game FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since its launch. Starting today, the game brings more iconic units from the mobile title, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®. In addition to a new unit, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS players can look forward to a new event, login bonuses, and daily summons rewards as part of the collaboration event.
Beginning today, players will have the chance to collect the following WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS crossover units during the collaboration event:
- K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes Step-Up Summon– Until May 25, players will have a chance to obtain the event-limited WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS collaboration units: King of Leonis Mont (NV) and Vinera Fennes (NV) from the Step-Up Summon. Also, players can obtain the Vision Card “Proof of Resolution and Resolve” guaranteed on the last step of the Step-up Summon.
- By performing the Step-up Summon, players can obtain Summon Coin (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) and NV Exchange Ticket (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes). In addition, players can obtain the Exchange Ticket (Proof of Resolution and Resolve) only on Step 6 of the Step-Up Summon.. Players can also exchange 10 NV Exchange Tickets (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) to obtain a featured NV unit and use an Exchange Ticket (Proof of Resolution and Resolve) for the “Proof of Resolution and Resolve” Vision Card. The featured unit rates are boosted for the guaranteed NV unit on steps 4, 5, and 6 only.
- K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes NV Premium Step-Up Summon– Players can obtain a Summon Coin (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) and an NV Exchange Ticket (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) on step 2 and 3, with a 2% rate up compared to normal summons for each featured NV unit on step 4 starting now until May 25. If players perform a total of 3 summons from Step 1 to Step 3, their fourth summon on Step 4 can be performed for free.
Additionally, players can take part in various in-game activities and receive an array of exclusive rewards, such as:
- Moving Montage Login Bonus – Until May 26, players who maintain their daily login streak will obtain Sterne Leonis(7★) unit on day 1, that they can then awaken to Neo Vision by logging in daily. In addition, players can obtain a NV EX Ticket (5★/NV), a Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV) and more through the login bonus.
|Sterne Leonis (7★) Neo Vision Awakenable
||Neo Vision Before Brave Shift: Sterne Leonis
||Neo Vision After Brave Shift: Knight of Ruin Sterne
- WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Collaboration Event: This Opportunity – Players can jump into the new ‘This Opportunity’ event and collect WOTV FFBE Collaboration Box Summon Tickets that can be used to obtain materials to awaken Sterne Leonis (7★) to a Neo Vision unit, and collect Event Points to obtain exciting rewards including an NV EX Ticket (5★/NV) and a Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV) . Additionally, players can also obtain event-limited equipment including the Blaze Ring (WOTV FFBE), Sleep Blade (WOTV FFBE) and Flametongue (WOTV FFBE) from WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® by performing the event box summon.
- WOTV FFBE Daily Free Summon – The Daily Free Summon bonus is live now until May 25 and can be redeemed once per day, giving players a 3% rate for collecting NV units. Additionally, event-limited WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® units are included in the summon pool.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
WOTV FFBE Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
WOTV FFBE Twitter: @WOTVFFBE
WOTV FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wotvffbe
WOTV FFBE Instagram: https://instagram.com/wotvffbe
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 168 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 88 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2015-2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019-2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP, TRIPLE TRIAD, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.