NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Game Streaming Market - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026" report has been added to Technavio's offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The potential growth difference for the game streaming market between 2021 and 2026 is USD 1.14 billion, as per the latest market analysis report by Technavio. The analysts at Technavio have categorized the global game streaming market as a part of the global interactive home entertainment ma rket within the global media and entertainment market. Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the game streaming market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
Unlock the market scope and value chain analysis with this FREE PDF Sample Report
Market Segment Highlights
This report extensively covers game streaming market segmentation by:
- Revenue Stream - In-game advertising, Subscription, and Others
- Geography - North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East and Africa
Highest Growth-contributing Segment: The game streaming market share growth by the in-game advertising segment will be significant during the forecast period. The rising interest in social media and mobile gaming is expected to drive the growth of the in-game advertising segment during the forecast period. In-game advertisements are anticipated to have a stronger audio-visual effect, providing viewers with positive and enduring product impressions. Such factors will propel the growth of the in-game advertising segment during the forecast period.
View our sample report for additional insights into the contribution of all the segments and regional opportunities
Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Trend: The growing popularity of gaming among women is a game streaming market trend that is expected to have a positive impact in the coming years. The increasing number of female gamers is estimated to augment the sales of gaming merchandise, software, and hardware. Such factors will drive the growth of the global game streaming market during the forecast period. Even though male players still dominate the market, a few of the biggest franchises of games, including League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto, and World of Warcraft, have been registering growth in women participants gamers over the last two years.
- Market Challenge: The effects of gaming on health will be a major challenge for the game streaming market during the forecast period. Addiction to gaming has become prevalent and this generally results in physical inactivity, which eventually exposes individuals to various health conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches and migra ines, and sleep disturbances. Chronic back pain has become widespread among students and young adults because they sit for long periods while gaming, in turn, limiting the market's growth.
Some Companies Mentioned
- AfreecaTV Corp.
- Akamai Technologies Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Bigo Technology
- BoomTV Inc.
- Douyu Network Technology Co. Ltd.
- Genvid Holdings Inc.
- Hatch Entertainment Oy
- Meta Platforms Inc.
- Mobcrush Streaming Inc.
- Netflix Inc.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Omlet Inc.
- Parsec Cloud Inc.
- Sliver VR Technologies Inc.
- Sony Group Corp.
- Access vendor profiles with their key offerings and strategic initiatives, Download Sample Now!
Gaming Headset Market by Technology, Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game (MMORPG) Market by Device and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Game Streaming Market Scope
Report Coverage Details
Page number 120
Base year 2021
Forecast period 2022-2026
Growth momentum & CAGR Accelerate at a CAGR of 9.15%
Market growth 2022-2026 $ 1.14 billion
Market structure Fragmented
YoY growth (%) 7.95
Regional analysis North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East and Africa
Performing market contribution APAC at 32%
Key consumer countries US, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK
Competitive landscape Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Companies profiled AfreecaTV Corp., Akamai Technologies Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Bigo Technology, BoomTV Inc., Douyu Network Technology Co. Ltd., Genvid Holdings Inc., GosuGamers, Hatch Entertainment Oy, Meta Platforms Inc., Mobcrush Streaming Inc., Netflix Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Omlet Inc., Parsec Cloud Inc., Sliver VR Technologies Inc., Sony Group Corp., and Viki
Market Dynamics Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
Customization purview If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized. Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Revenue-Stream
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-1-14-billion-in-game-streaming-market-size-with-32-contribution-from-apac--17-000-technavio-reports-301605109.html