>> Request a Steam review key: http://bit.ly/TunnelofDoomRC
Created by Finnish developer, Antti Vaihia, Tunnel of Doom puts a unique spin on the rogue-lite action by giving players the opportunity to gather resources as they explore a monster-infested mine, and then use them to set traps and build defences before battling waves of ghoulish creatures waiting to emerge from the darkness.
Review code request: http://bit.ly/TunnelofDoomRC
About the game
Tunnel of Doom is an action rogue-lite hybrid that mixes tower defense with melee and ranged combat gameplay. Randomly generated, every run is different as you guide Angel on a quest to rescue her husband. Gather resources, discover perks, and use what you find to battle waves of monsters.
- Set Traps: It’s you against the hordes! Boost your chances of success and survival by strategically positioning cannons and barricades before battles begin.
- Gather Resources: Smash lamps. Destroy crates. Blow up rocks. Search the mine for materials that can be used as makeshift weapons or ammunition for traps.
- Weapon Combat: If your revolver or rifle ammo is running low… improvise! Throw rocks or glass. Swing your pickaxe. Break out the TNT. Do what it takes to avoid being mobbed by the monsters!
- Find Perks: Better traps. Improved weapons. More resources. There are 50 perks to discover, each offering an array of stat boosts and gameplay tweaks.
- Randomly Generated: The layout of the mine, perks, and monster battles change with each new game, meaning every run is different!
- Dream Mode: Escape the mine to unlock this new, endless challenge.
Matt Cundy: [email protected]
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love – making incredible games and unique experiences.
Contact: [email protected]
About Antti Vaihia
Based in Helsinki, Finland, Antti Vaihia is a web designer by day, and indie game hobbyist by night. Tunnel of Doom is his second game, following his debut title Gun Bombers, which launched on Steam in 2016.