From juggling jesters to snake charmers, players looking to put on a show will find something for them as a reward for completing Season 16’s trials:
- Tightrope your way to victory with the Unicycle backpack
- Put on the world's greatest show with the Ringmaster outfitBe a barrel of laughs with the Clown outfit
- Brave the big cats with the Lion Tamer outfit
- Get ready to do some heavy lifting with the Lifter outfit
- Concentrate on juggling with the Harlequinn helmet
- Charm snakes to your will with the Snake Tamer outfit
- Carry the weight with the Dumbbell backpack
- Lead the crowd with the Circus Tophat helmet
- Slither down the slopes with the Snake backpack
Keep an eye out on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages to stay up-to-date on all the latest straight from the mountain peaks.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill was initially released on October 23rd in 2019. During its first year, the game has been a hit amongst players and critics alike; resulting in more than one million players (2.5 million as of December 2021). The game won awards such as “Best Indie Game” at the German Developer Awards and “Best International Indie Game” at Poznan Game Arena. Lonely Mountains: Downhill recently received two free DLCs which both add additional environments and tracks, “Riley’s Return” and “Misty Peak”.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available now on Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PC (Steam® and Windows 10 via the Microsoft store) and Mac (Steam®). Lonely Mountains: Downhill is verified for Steam Deck. A demo for Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available on Steam® and Nintendo Switch™, so if you are on the fence download it and head down the first trail of the Sierra Rivera mountain.
For more information about Lonely Mountains: Downhill please visit the official website: https://lonelymountains.com/
Plan of Attack on behalf of Thunderful
Reanne Donkor (EU)
Kyle Muenstermann (NA)