Friday, 19th November 2021 – Team17 and OverBorder Studio have today announced that punishing action RPG Thymesia will be launching on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S alongside PC in 2022. Set in a hauntingly beautiful world, Thymesia follows the mysterious half-human, half-raven Corvus as he tries to piece together his lost memories in an attempt to save himself and the kingdom he once called home. With punishing combat focused on Corvus’ ability to steal enemies’ plague weapons and use them for himself, perfect parries, dynamic dodges, and aggressive attacks are at the core of the challenges Thymesia has to offer.
Find your memories, save the kingdom:https://youtu.be/Mg_KjI8-r-k
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Thymesia is currently available to Wishlist on Steam. To keep up to date with all the information on Thymesia please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.
For more information please contact:
Jon Wilcox – Senior PR Manager – Team17
[email protected] / +44 (0) 7932 900 998
Rebecca Nicol – Junior PR & Events Manager – Team17
[email protected] / +44 (0) 7944 096 906
About OverBorder Studio
Made up of a group of seven gaming enthusiasts with game development experience from various studios, and located in Taiwan, OverBorder Studio is currently working on their combat-focused debut title Thymesia.
About Team17 Digital
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Part of Team17 Group plc, which floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Hell Let Loose, Moving Out, Golf With Your Friends, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Blasphemous, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere. Visit http://www.team17.com for more info.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.