The physical version of 'The Shapeshifter 2' will be delivered this September. Meanwhile, pre-orders of the physical version are open until August 1.
Being the first and only Game Boy game that requires 2 cartridges to play, 'The Shapeshifter 2' contains never-before-seen innovative gameplay mechanics.
The game unfolds according to your personal choices. This means you can experience multiple adventures and endings in each game and every time you play just like the Choose your own adventure ® books.
- New Game Boy game in cartridge format
- Lead Elliot in a fantasy adventure in which you can turn into the animals you touch and save the elven world from the wizard's spell.
- Save and load your game with a code system.
- More than 4 hours of gameplay.
- Animated pixel-art graphics.
- Music composed by Cesc Mozota and Oscar Latorre
- Game Boy version compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color and GameBoy Advance handhelds.
About Green Boy Games
Green Boy Games is a one-man Game Boy games development company managed by Dana, creator of The Shapeshifter, Where is My Body?, Micro Doctor, Lunar Journey, Submarine 9 and Leo Legend. All of these games are sold and distributed in physical cartridges since the main idea of the studio is to keep alive the spirit and gameplay of this legendary console.