Starting today, players can begin celebrating the game’s 2.5th year anniversary with new content and special events including:
- Rampaging Darkness Festival Draw - Players will have the opportunity to receive a new character [Twisted Darkness] Berserk Estarossa. The lineup includes existing Holy War Festival heroes as well. With the exception of festival heroes, SSR heroes are provided at 80 UR Lv. 80.
- Holy War Festival Check-in Event - Over the course of a 28 day period, check-in rewards will be offered including 180 diamonds and other various items such as 15 SSR necklaces.
- Death Match – Lamek Returns - Players can earn points by clearing bosses and earn rewards such as a Guaranteed SSR Ticket, 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack, and costume for Estarossa of ‘Love’ obtained at Event Exchange.
- Death Match Cooperation Event - The event will accumulate points earned from players at each server (Asia and Global). Rewards are provided to every participant depending on total accumulated points earned.
- Hawk’s Dreamland Adventure Event - The event will include an idle mini game with automatic combat featuring rewards such as a 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack and costume for Melascula of ‘Faith’.
- Other New Content - Story Chapter 24 has been added
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins] into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, more than 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit the game’s official website and Facebook.
Based on the manga “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved. ©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement Production Committee, TX.
©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble F&C Inc. All Rights Reserved.
# # #
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com
Netmarble HQ Global PR (Korea)
Netmarble US Global PR
Rogers & Cowan PMK (for Netmarble US)