Collect The Prince of Tennis II Collab Tennis Balls and more from Special Dungeons inspired by popular tennis players from the series. Use your Tennis Balls to recruit top players for your dream team at the Monster Exchange!
Limited-Time Collab Dungeons
Bring your ace team to gain the advantage in these four dungeons:
- The Prince of Tennis dungeon will give players a chance to receive collab items like The Prince of Tennis Collab Tennis Ball - Gold.
- The Prince of Tennis Challenge! provides first-time rewards for clearing floors and one pull from The Prince of Tennis Memorial Egg Machine for completing the dungeon.
- Inui's Training Menu will reward players with one pull from The Prince of Tennis Memorial Egg Machine for clearing all five floors.
- The Prince of Tennis-Fixed Team challenges players to use fixed teams, and they’ll earn one pull from The Prince of Tennis Memorial Egg Machine for clearing all the floors.
Players can pull from The Prince of Tennis Memorial Egg Machine or the 7 Magic Stones! The Prince of Tennis Egg Machine to team up with top players from across Japan:
All users who log in during the duration of the event can get one free pull from The Prince of Tennis Memorial Egg Machine.
It’s game, set, and match when you get your hands on these bundles available during the collab:
- 20 Magic Stones + Kunimitsu Tezuka Egg Machine: 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the Kunimitsu Tezuka Egg Machine for $19.99 USD. When a player receives Kunimitsu Tezuka for the first time, The Prince of Tennis Orbs Skin will be unlocked!
- 20 Magic Stones + ★8 The Prince of Tennis Egg Machine: 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★8 The Prince of Tennis Egg Machine. Guarantees an ★8 rarity character for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stone + The Prince of Tennis Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for The Prince of Tennis II collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
©2009 TAKESHI KONOMI/SHUEISHA
©2012 NAS, THE PRINCE OF TENNIS II PROJECT
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.