Members of the media and streamers can request a review code here
Malmö, Sweden – November 12th, 2021 – Brace yourself as Hoplegs is now available on PC and Nintendo Switch! After a few months in Early Access on Steam, Hoplegs is challenging all players to a ridiculously fun, and at times frustrating, gaming experience! How far will you go? There’s only one way to find out!
Hoplegs is a different kind of platform game where you control your character using 4 different legs. Looks easy? Each of the four gamepad buttons where you usually jump, interact, crouch and change weapons are now your legs! Master the unique controls, and navigate through loads of developer and community-created levels (on PC)! Hoplegs is a challenging-but-fair platformer that has been described as "AWESOME and TERRIBLE all at once!" and "like getting over it, except playable" by streamers brave enough to take on the challenge.
- An epic adventure with difficulty ranging from super friendly to pure insanity!
- A co-op mode to take the difficulty to new heights!
- A pushy versus multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- Create and share your most challenging levels and watch the best players struggle! (feature only available on the PC version)
- Learn and master a skill that will be absolutely useless for the rest of your life!
Find the game on Steam following this link:
And on the Nintendo eShop:
WhyKev is a solo developer who aims to combine fun and unique games that leave lasting memories for the players. There's always a strong drive to learn new things and grow as a developer. Being a part of Aurora Punks is allowing WhyKev to do just that. Twitter, Website, Twitch.
About Aurora Punks
Aurora Punks is a collective of independent micro studios collaborating on brilliant games, from ideation to release. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.