Hit the open seas with the all new Aquatics trailer, found below!
The Aquatics Species Pack will provide fans with a full school of new fishy cosmetics, origins, civics and cosmetics. This expansion is available to fans at a 20% discount for this week, so jump in - the water is fine!
In all, the Aquatics Species Pack includes:
- New Origins:
- Here be Dragons!: This ancient mythical beast stalks your home world, its deep sage-blue scales orbiting your humble kingdom. Your relationship with this proud creature will determine the lengths she will be willing to go to either defend or destroy you… you’d be wise to avoid displeasing it.
- Ocean Paradise: These peaceful civilizations lead a peaceful life in a bountiful environment. With no natural enemies as well as food deposits and bonuses, enjoy unhindered growth and opulence.
- New Trait - Aquatic: When species evolve to thrive on ocean worlds, they’re also the stereotypical “fish out of water” on others.
- New Civic - Anglers: The bounties of the sea, fresh seafood and rare pearls, are but some of the benefits of a seafarer's life. Visit the agriculture districts to cash in on these valuable consumer goods.
- New Ascension Perk - Hydrocentric: When you spend most of your time underwater, you figure out cheaper and faster methods of modifying your environment. Terraform planets into oceanic worlds, or make them bigger by harvesting water from other planets. Build the sandcastles of space!
- New ship set with a sleek look, designed to help you yacht your way through space.
- New Aquatics Dragon: A new, majestic space dragon will now grace the stars.
- New Advisor: Sail the stars alongside the Seafarer advisor voice, inspired by high-seas adventure fiction.
- 15 new aquatics portraits to help you embrace your fishy new existence.
Today also marks the release of the completely free 3.2 “Herbert” patch, named after renowned science fiction author Frank Herbert. This patch notably buffs the Humanoids Species Pack expansion by adding the Pompous Purists Civic, as well as base game changes which bring an improved ship browser to the base game, a greater variety of anomalies, and AI behavioral changes. Interested fans can read more about these additions by way of Dev Diaries here.
Buy today on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1749080
As well as GOG here: https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_aquatics_species_pack
Paradox Plaza: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/stellaris-aquatics-species-pack/STST01DSK2021001.html
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellaris.com/
*Prices are suggested by Paradox and subject to change by local retailers or regional exchange rates.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Today, over four million people play a Paradox game each month, and the number of registered Paradox users is over twelve million.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.