Don’t let the adorable, brightly colored graphics in Squish fool you. This is a fierce, competitive, and lightning-fast local and online multiplayer platformer. Up to four players can join an underground rave of the gooey undead and party it up until it starts falling down. Literally. Even as debris rains down, players must run, jump, and push blocks around to get into a better position to squish opponents. As with all great “winner-takes-all” games, the last goo around takes it all!
- Squish other players directly and try to survive until the end while partying on the sides, there are many ways to rave it up.
- Party all you want, but surviving a collapsing underground rave is tough!
- Squish is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- Whether using a mouse and keyboard or a controller, there are only a few controls to pick up before anyone can push blocks and dodge threats that come along.
- Mastering the controls and knowing exactly how to manipulate the terrain to survive, however, is another story.
If physical is more your style, Squish is also available to pre-order now on Nintendo Switch at a number of these very fine retailers.
Visit the official website: www.play-squish.com
Squish will be available for PC via Steam for $9.99 with a 10% discount the first week. Nintendo Switch players can pick up a copy via the Nintendo eShop for $9.99 as well.
Editors: If we can help with your coverage of the release of Squish or if you would like to review the game, please let us know. A review form and content creator application will be shared closer to launch.
PM Studios Social Media: Site / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Twitch
Squish Social Media: Site / Twitter / Discord
About PM Studios
Founded in 2008 and based in Los Angeles, California and Seoul, Korea, PM Studios, Inc. is an independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment and mobile applications. More information about PM Studios and its products can be found at www.pm-studios.com.
About Grave Rave Games
Grave Rave Games is an indie game developer studio that puts the party in games. Come check us out at www.play-squish.com to find out how you can join the party!