Temperia: Soul of Majestic is a strategic competitive collectible online card game that mixes the mechanics of Tic-Tac-Toe and chess as well as other card games to create a lightning-fast skill-based strategy board game. Quick, strategic, and totally open-handed, every match is different thanks to the abilities of the creatures, the equipment, the powers, and the elemental spaces presented on the board. Success in Temperia is based purely on the skill of the player!
The extraordinary, totally open-handed game style and the combination of two decks in one, comprising 20 Creature and 20 Equipment cards, are features that make Temperia a unique proposition in its genre.
“We are thrilled to finally launch Temperia: Soul of Majestic into Early Access after many months of development and closed Beta testing where we collected valuable feedback from our community” Commented Leonadro Caltagirone, Founder of Leonardo Interactive. “Working with the fantastic MoonWolf Entertainment and A2 Softworks to bring this project to life has been a real adventure and we are excited to finally release Temperia on Early Access and invite the players to join us on our journey to full release.”
Check out the Early Access trailer for Temperia: Soul of Majestic here.
Features of Temperia: Soul of Majestic
- OPEN-HANDED - One of the distinctive traits of Temperia: Soul of Majestic resides in the open-handed game mechanic, in which all cards are face up. An innovative feature that allows you to play face-to-face against your opponent with no secrets!
- SKILL-BASED - Rise to the top of the international competitive scene based on your ability. Just like in chess – where everything is on display – in Temperia you should exploit the open-handed mechanic to plan for changing dynamics and deploy different strategies, giving life to exciting and never-repetitive matches. Defeat your opponents, prove your skills, climb the leaderboard and assert yourself in the Esports scene of Temperia: Soul of Majestic!
- RANDOMNESS - Strategy, and cold-bloodedness required. Temperia is a skill-based game where randomness is limited and the impact of chance is minimal. Have you got ice in your veins, and are you ready to put your abilities to the test?
- BY PLAYERS FOR PLAYERS - The developers, Enrico “Wolfillupo” Fedoni and Dario “Moonryde” Ferracci are hardcore gamers and Twitch streamers whose experience and expertise ensure they pay particular attention to the needs of players during the design phase of the game. Temperia is a game created by players for players.
- COMMUNITY-BASED - Temperia has been tested by hundreds of players from around the world with positive feedback. The developers have listened to their community to improve the product thanks to the responses received. Don't hesitate, play Temperia: Soul of Majestic and share your opinion!
Temperia: Soul of Majestic is available today on Steam Early Access as a Free-To-Play title. Follow Temperia’s journey on the Leonardo Interactive website here
About Leonardo Interactive
Leonardo Interactive is an award-winning video game publisher based in Rome that managed a series of productions and publications of titles available on all the mainstream Platforms. Bringing its titles to market in both digital and physical formats, Leonardo Interactive has achieved a series of hits in various genres such as our visual novel Dry Drowning, the click n’ point adventure Willy Morgan Curse of Bone Town, and our real-time strategy game Hell Architect. Leonardo Interactive's next releases are Temperia: Soul of Majestic, Shattered Heaven, Simon The Sorcerer Origins, and Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle.
About MoonWolf Entertainment
MoonWolf Entertainment is a company in the world of the game development. It specializes in creating the Game Design of games for all platforms, in cooperation with worldwide developers and publishers.
About A2 Softwork
A2 Softworks is a game development studio that is most known for developing Gatewalkers (co op aRPG & survival). It specializes in multiplayer cross-platform games for PC, mobile, and consoles. The studio designs and creates its own games as well as in cooperation with worldwide publishers.