Malmö, Sweden - 31st March 2022: Developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that its dark and thrilling free-to-play Battle Royale game Bloodhunt will be launching on 27th April 2022 on PlayStation 5 and PC platforms. In this bloodthirsty third-person action shooter set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, players will take to the streets of Prague for epic battles between ruthless vampire fighting to dominate the night armed with supernatural powers, weapons and their own cunning.
Bloodhunt has been made even more immersive on the PlayStation 5 version of the game with high quality graphics, exciting DualSense Controller features and epic Tempest 3D Audio. Bloodhunt is free-to-play for all players, but for something extra special, fans can pre-order the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition of the game, which comes with 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customise their characters even more and 1,000 Tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
PS5 exclusive trailer: https://youtu.be/i3X937YcpWw
David Sirland, Producer for Bloodhunt said: “After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob has been implementing feedback from the game’s community and we can’t wait to show fans how the game has progressed. We’re delighted to be bringing the game to a new audience of PlayStation 5 players and are excited to be launching the full game this April in all its glory.”
More about Bloodhunt on PlayStation 5
- Prague in detail - Players will battle to dominate the night in a highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology - The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby threats, or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents.
- Thrilling battle at your fingertips - The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night - The controller's light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat - The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring the immersion up a notch with high fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.
- PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition - Available to pre-order now, The Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 includes a one-of-a-kind, PS5 exclusive epic Samurai mask, two PS5 exclusive killer outfits: Headrush and Fast Forward. It also comes with over 100+ items - from stylish outfits and hairdos to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Players will also receive 1,000 Tokens to spend in the in-game store to purchase either the Battle Pass or new vanity items.
- Available to pre-order now for $59.99 or equivalent regional cost here: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/concept/10002493/
Bloodhunt is a thrilling free-to-play battle royale game set in Prague consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers to hunt and outsmart your rivals and Inquisition soldiers in this third-person action shooter. Gear up, feed on potent blood to grow in power, defy gravity to strike from anywhere, and dominate the night!
- Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
- Customizable characters - play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics - created with a player focused mentality
- Supporting 13 languages - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish,Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Cross play between PlayStation 5 and PC is available for this title.
Asset link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1fZ1adkgzSl1b1frmBOnqyxvT_PcKMtiJ
Bloodhunt Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/760160
Bloodhunt PS5 store link: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/concept/10002493/
Sharkmob Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharkmobgames
- ENDS -
If you are interested in learning more about Sharkmob and its activities in Malmö or London, please visit www.sharkmob.com
For media enquiries:
Stefano Petrullo – Renaissance PR
+44 (0) 7828 692 315
Sophie Carter – Renaissance PR
+44 (0) 7810 848 320
Greg Jones – Renaissance PR
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release 27 April 2022; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
Bloodhunt™ - © Sharkmob AB
Vampire: The Masquerade® - © Paradox Interactive AB