Paderborn, Germany, April 7, 2022 | Say goodbye to roads with potholes, overhanging branches or other obstacles on streets – from now on, in Road Maintenance Simulator players may take the repair and maintenance of traffic areas into their own hands: The new job simulator by publisher Aerosoft and developer Caipirinha Games is now available for PC for €24.95 (digital version) and €24.99 (boxed version) and for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One for €29.99 each.
"With Road Maintenance Simulator, we bring players a professional simulation with markedly versatile, extensive missions and different vehicles with their very specific drivability. The Road Maintenance Simulator realistically reflects the varied everyday life of road maintenance workers and enriches our portfolio of outstanding simulations," says Winfried Diekmann, CEO and founder of Aerosoft.
Here is the Road Maintenance Simulator release trailer:
Key features – Road Maintenance Simulator:
- More than 30 extensive missions – There is a lot of work to be done on the roads. Players secure the work areas, place road markings, trim trees, clean the roadside or safety barriers and take care of everything that comes up in the day-to-day work of a road maintenance company.
- Freely drivable road network – Players drive from job site to job site across highways, main roads and country roads.
- Depot with fleet of vehicles and material warehouse – Get out of the vehicle! The depot is freely walkable and can be explored by players on foot.
- 8 road maintenance vehicles – bulldozers, all-purpose vehicles, road marking vehicles and dump trucks are available.
- Objects for use – Players will find numerous objects for the missions, from crash barriers to motor chisels.
- Open world map – An interconnected road network encourages players to explore the map.
- Realistic graphics – Just like in real life, thanks to the Unreal Engine.
Aerosoft is one of the leading publishers of deep simulation games, with 40 inhouse staff and long standing connections to many freelance developers and studios. The company also sells periphery products for simulation fans.
Aerosoft GmbH was founded in 1991 at the airport Paderborn / Lippstadt in Germany. They started out developing add-ons and periphery products for Microsoft Flight Simulator as well as training software for flight students. Since 2002 the company became more and more a full-fledged publishing company and branched out into other simulation genres. In 2020 Aerosoft released its first simulation games on console.
Find more information at www.aerosoft.com.
About Caipirinha Games
Caipirinha Games GmbH develops games with a focus on 3D. Since the company was founded in 2003, more than 70 games have been developed for various platforms from the initial idea to the market-ready product and distributed worldwide by publishing partners.