Gearhead Games is a two-man studio founded in 2015 when Nicolai Danielsen and Constantine Berg met on TIGForums and teamed up for a ‘quick collab’ which subsequently turned into their longest development endeavor at the time. Even though some people may tell them that they’re doing a good job, they actually have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.
Retro Highway hits eShop on November 11th
A new look for the racing genre on Switch.
[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Game Developer and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 3, 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark - Gearhead Games are happy to announce that Retro Highway officially releases on Nintendo Switch on November 11th, 2021 at 15:00 UTC, 17:00 CET.
Retro Highway is a throwback game aiming to combine the accessibility of modern titles with the high-skill challenge and charming aesthetics of classic arcades. Speed through busy roads, purchase new bikes and unlock new locations on your quest to become king of the road!
• Experience high octane old school action on your console in 60 fps
• Complete daring challenges and compete with your friends or the whole world for the highest scores
• Explore six unique environments ranging from a hot desert freeway to a futuristic moon base
• Customize your playstyle by choosing from a diverse garage of 10+ bikes and by upgrading various power ups
• Embrace the nostalgia rush caused by stylish pixel art visuals and chiptune soundtrack
ESRB Everyone | PEGI 7 | IARC 7+
Retro Highway will become available to press on November 5th. In case you decide to make a review of Retro Highway, we ask you to delay publishing it until at least November 10th.
For Press Key Requests or Interview Requests, contact us at [email protected]
About Gearhead Games