Astropop, Feeding Frenzy, Bejeweled 2, Zuma and all other PopCap titles made available for Xbox Live Arcade include the following features and functionality:
- High-DefinitionGraphics - All titles will support the Xbox 360's HDTV display output and widescreen resolutions that show off each game's graphics to unparalleled effect
- Leaderboards - Online scoreboards to compare against other Xbox Live players
- Achievements - Merit badges awarded for predefined accomplishments earned in the game that players can proudly display as they navigate the Xbox Live environment
- Gamerscore - A meta-score spanning all Xbox 360 titles, whereby cumulative accomplishments across different game genres/categories are in one "uber-score
- Enhanced Play Controls - Using the new wireless controllers that come standard with Xbox 360 System, players can now 'feel' the weight of the space bricks as they're swapped in Astropop and sense the "kick" of the balls as they're fired in Zuma
Astropop: Astropop is a point-and-click puzzler with space-age arcade action. Use your futuristic magnet ray to grab and match like-colored bricks from the descending walls, and fill up the Brick-o-Meter to advance to the next puzzling frontier. Unlock different characters and extra-powerful weapons to keep the space bricks at bay, and uncover the sci-fi storyline as you rocket through levels of increasing difficulty.
Feeding Frenzy: Scale new heights of aquatic action with one of the all-time biggest casual game hits, Feeding Frenzy. In the beginning, you're a little fish in a very large ocean, working to eat fish smaller than you and avoid the larger ones who view you as lunch. Gobble your way up the food chain while battling everything from minnows to orcas, and keep eating the power-ups to increase your speed, growth rate, add extra time, bulk up your "food bank" and more!
For press information on PopCap, please contact Garth Chouteau: [email protected] / 415-602-8147