A revamped love letter to classic video games
Join us, the rebel army, in our most decisive hour!
Based on the legends of the Second World War, this 2D game that fuses the frenzy and platforming of classic run&guns with the narrative and puzzles of video-adventures, pays homage to those anonymous heroes who formed the European resistance during WWII to achieve the freedom that we enjoy today (and for which we continue to fight...). With music by Chris Huelsbeck (Turrican), never before seen art by master illustrator Alfonso Azpiri (Lorna), and hand-drawn animations, the game is a revamped love letter to classic video games.
April 20, 1945. After six years of war and devastation, 70 million souls have been silenced. The Third Reich is about to fall defeated by the allied armies. But the final act remains... In a race against time, the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) sends its best man on a suicide mission: Polish resistance lieutenant Joe Kawalski, a man tormented and haunted by his past.
Joe will fight his own war with the Dogs of War command to settle a pending account against those who took everything from him. The objective? Locate and eliminate the main leaders of a fallen empire before they escape justice and take hold of the secrets of Nazi technology to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands.
An epic chase through the ruins of Berlin will lead to a final battle between the forces of good and evil. Its outcome will decide the future of a hidden war waged in the shadows and will sentence the fate of the world.
REQUEST MORE INFO
Operation Highjump: The Fall of Berlin, which is in an advanced stage of development, seeks through the funding campaign to offer the public an even more polished product, expand its content through new levels, and offer digital rewards and physical exclusive to the sponsors who support the campaign.
- The game fuses the frenzy and platforming of classic run&guns with the narrative and puzzles of video adventures.
- Retro 2D aesthetic with a fusion of pixel-art and illustration.
- Animations made by hand with great care, frame by frame.
- High amount of black humor.
- 40 enemies and 8 Final Bosses.
- Extreme quality in the setting based on real references of the time.
- Original and unpublished cover by master illustrator Alfonso Azpiri.
- Epic soundtrack signed by the musician Chris Huelsbeck, author of mythical soundtracks like Turrican.
- With texts in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Catalan.
- Launching on Windows PC, Mac (Intel and M1 Compatible), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch, and on Xbox One if they reach the goal during the campaign.
MANSION GAMES LINKS OF INTEREST
Mansion Games is a video game development studio that designs and develops interactive action and adventure universes based on Transmedia, with a cinematographic narrative, a careful artistic section and the gameplay of the classics to generate memorable experiences. They have been accelerated by Fundación Bit, Lanzadera, GameBCN and, recently, Berriup.
About Operation Highjump: The Fall of Berlin
Operation Highjump: The Fall of Berlin is part of PlayStation®Talents, the Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain (SIE Spain) program that works for the dissemination and consolidation of indie studios in the Spanish video game sector, through business mentoring, marketing, technical and advertising development.
About Meridiem Games
Meridiem Games is an independent company that works on the distribution and publishing of video games on all platforms. All the members of the Meridiem Games team are players who seek to satisfy the end customer, the player. That's why we offer you all kinds of games, from AAA to Indie projects. This is our goal, this is Meridiem Games. Click here if you want to stay up to date on Meridiem Games.