And much more!
Europe (March 2006) - G2 Games are today announcing the launch of the official website and the release of the first ever rolling demos of their upcoming military RTS title Alliance: Future Combat. Featuring a selection of missions from the campaigns, the videos demonstrate full scale confrontations between the opposing forces within the game. All units are fully controllable by the player - each with their own strengths and weaknesses in combat.
Videos are available in streaming and downloadable formats.
Download the first Alliance: Future Combat videos here: www.alliancefuturecombat.com
Alliance: Future Combat is a tactical real time strategy game that takes modern day combat to the next level. Take control of US troops or play as the leader of an extremist faction in more than twenty levels of futuristic combat.
The year is 2008. The area between Iran, Afghanistan, India and China has become the Democratic Republic of North Dzombystan ( DRND ). Seeking financial aid from the United States, DRND's leaders allowed the US military to build a top-secret subterranean base in their territory. But even DRND's government is unaware that the heavily fortified base is a research centre for genetic engineering on soldiers and a testing laboratory for next-generation weapon systems.
When terrorist infiltrators in the government learn of the base, a signal is sent to all "freedom fighters" to prepare for an all out attack. A well organised army launches a coordinated assault and swiftly advances toward the secret base. American forces guarding the base, taken by complete surprise put up a fierce resistance but know that their efforts are in vain against the superior numbers. The US government is left with only one option - they must deploy the elite AEGIS rapid response team to deal with the threat...
- 20 action packed tactical/combat missions.
- Take command of AEGIS troops or play as the leader of extremists.
- Control futuristic vehicles, next-gen commando units, advanced aircraft and more.
- Over 100 types of units: Robotic vehicles, Unmanned aircraft, Snipers, Spies, Engineers.
- Numerous combat environments: Urban, Rural, Desert and Mountains.
- Diverse weather and lighting conditions - Fight in fog, rain and in darkness.
- Voice Control: Order your troops with spoken commands.
- Special options: satellites, laser guided missiles, plasma rays, air strikes and artillery.
- Most detailed vehicles in a strategy game ever.
- No resource gathering, all action all the time!
Distribution & Licensing Contact:
Release Date: Q1 2006
For more information visit G2 games at: http://www.g2games.com/
ABOUT G2 GAMES
G2 Games are a leading global developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software (video games), software and mobile media. The Company's diverse product portfolio caters to every segment of the expanding gaming and home software audience. For more information, visit the G2 Games website at www.g2games.com