LOS ANGELES (Nov. 24, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® announced today that players can look forward to a FINAL FANTASY® XV collaboration event kicking off in the fan-favorite tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has been downloaded by more than 21 million players worldwide.
To watch the new collaboration trailer, visit: https://youtu.be/5XdtVehGnLo.
This event features FINAL FANTASY XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum and other beloved characters, as well as a new FINAL FANTASY XV vision card for a limited time:
- FINAL FANTASY XV Ultra Rare (UR) Units – Now through December 28, players can summon legendary FINAL FANTASY XV characters, including:
- Noctis – As the Prince of Lucis, Noctis is a powerful Earth-type UR unit with a unique Vanguard Strike Class job that can maintain his advantage in battle by using abilities of various attack types and by bestowing certain barriers on his opponents.
- Prompto – As a Crownsguard Marksman, Prompto is a Dark-type UR unit that can inflict status ailments on opponents from afar, as well as use his abilities to inflict greater damage to his enemies affected by specific status conditions.
- Aranea – Beginning December 1, players can also engage with Aranea, an Ice-type UR unit who, as an Airborne Division Commodore, specializes in single-unit attacks, including those performed after lowering the target’s unit attack.
- Vision Card – Now through December 28, players can obtain the Oath of Salvation Vision Card, which increases attack power and dexterity for Earth-type units, and will boost Magic Attack Resistance once levelled up to the max. The Vision Card will also offer a boost for Noctis’ Slash Resistance Piercing Rate.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
YouTube: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Official Channel
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 164 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019-2021. SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
© 2016-2019 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. MAIN CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, TOMB RAIDER and TRIPLE TRIAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.