- The best of both games: Experience both games together in one package
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon in the base game, and 380 in Nexomon: Extinction
- Choose your starter Nexomon: 7 unique creatures to choose from in Nexomon and 9 in Nexomon: Extinction
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld
- PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch physical editions available to pre-order from our friends at Funstock!
- Releasing on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch digitally and physically on August 26th, 2022!
- Two-game bundle also coming to Xbox One!
From unknown sources, we have heard that there have been some new Nexomon spotted in the wild. Keep an eye out for these new, extremely rare Nexomon in Nexomon’s upcoming post game content - which will be included in 'Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection'!
Prismazor is a wildly popular plant Nexomon in the Nexomon community and even won a popularity contest among tamers. It not only looks impressive but also battles with incredible skill. This Nexomon is an all-rounder, and it is proven to be the go-to Nexomon for most experienced tamers.
Carnagrius are not particularly fond of humans. A long time ago, humans destroyed their natural habitat making them very cautious of tamers. Although it is tough to earn a Carnagrius' trust, once a tamer achieves this feat, they become inseparable.
Jeeta is the fastest Nexomon to date. Not a single Nexomon comes even close to matching its full speed. Jeeta uses its electrified nervous system to jumpstart its muscles like no other Nexomon. You won't even see it coming.
Get your hands on the Complete Collection now by pre-ordering it from our friends at Funstock! Use the links below to snag either a Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4 physical copy.
For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and our official website: http://pqube.co.uk/