MINNEAPOLIS — Nov. 19, 2021 — NERF Legends, the new first-person blasting game inspired by Hasbro’s iconic NERF toy line, is out now on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $49.99. Gear up and battle with a wide array of authentic NERF blasters in this action-packed experience featuring a thrilling single-player story campaign plus intense online multiplayer for up to eight players.
Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/1yU3RJrqvYA
NERF Legends is a fast-paced, high-energy FPS that lets you experience NERF like never before. Blast your way through thrilling combat arenas, take on a diverse range of blaster-wielding opponents, and show off your skills with high-flying trick shots. Take on single-player story mode, and compete with friends in online multiplayer action to become the ultimate NERF legend!
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Supercharge your blasters with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Customize your character and blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Online multiplayer featuring 4v4 team-based and 8-player free-for-all modes lets you test your blasting skills in exciting matches against friends and rivals!
For an even deeper experience, NERF Legends’ Digital Deluxe Edition features the “Alpha Pack,” which brings you expanded content not included in the base game, including:
- The NERF Elite 2.0 Echo CS-10 blaster in both its true-to-life blue-and-orange color format, plus four additional color variations for those who dare to be different
- The NERF Elite 2.0 Phoenix CS-6 blaster fully decked out with scope and five optional color variations
- The Alpha Suit, a sleek new outfit to add to your customization options, complete with 10 different color variations
For more on NERF Legends, visit www.nerflegends.com.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to making the world a better place for all children, fans and families. Hasbro delivers immersive brand experiences for global audiences through consumer products, including toys and games; entertainment through eOne, its independent studio; and gaming, led by the team at Wizards of the Coast, an award-winning developer of tabletop and digital games best known for fantasy franchises MAGIC: THE GATHERING and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.
The company’s unparalleled portfolio of approximately 1,500 brands includes MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS, as well as premier partner brands. For the past decade, Hasbro has been consistently recognized for its corporate citizenship, including being named one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute. Important business and brand updates are routinely shared on our Investor Relations website, Newsroom and social channels (@Hasbro on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.)
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a third-party publisher of console and mobile games for passionate fans around the world. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft consoles including the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Sony consoles including the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, and mobile devices. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, visit https://gamemill.com, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.