Lesquin (France), 2 August 2022 – NACON is pleased to announce it will be at Gamescom 2022 on 24, 25 and 26 August 2022 at the Congress Centre Koelnmesse in Cologne (Germany). At this important annual congress for the video games industry, NACON will present eight games and various accessories to its partners and the press. Representatives for each studio will be there to showcase their projects and to answer interview questions. The accessories teams from NACON and RIG will also be attending to give demonstrations of their new products.
Explore our games and accessories at Market Point Hall 2.1 Booth A010, including:
- WRC Generations (KT Racing): Planned for release on 13 October 2022 on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and at a later date on PC and Nintendo Switch™, WRC Generations celebrates the arrival of a new generation of hybrid cars and the new racing thrills they bring, as well as a brand-new Leagues mode that matches players against others of a similar level. WRC Generations is the most advanced title in the series and has the largest selection of cars, rallies and special stages ever included in a video game.
- Session: Skate Sim (creā-ture): With camera in hand, players skate the best spots in iconic skateboarding locations. Designed to be as challenging as real-life skating, Session: Skate Sim allows players to feel authentic sensations through the controller thanks to innovative gameplay designed by skaters for skaters. Session: Skate Sim is already available in Early Access and will release on 22 September 2022 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store).
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos (ACE Team): In this game from the Chilean studio, players explore the world of Zenozoik with its unique art direction and face a variety of enemies via a diverse and extensive combat system and martial arts. Clash: Artifacts of Chaos will be available on 9 February 2023 on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
- War Hospital (Brave Lamb): This survival, management and strategy game puts players in charge of a field hospital during the First World War. With difficult moral decisions, wise management of resources and a story with choices that matter, players will need to act with a cool head to make the best decisions in the worst conditions. War Hospital is planned for release in 2023 on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
- Blood Bowl 3 (Cyanide Studio): Based on the famous board game from the Warhammer franchise, Blood Bowl 3 serves up a tasty mix of strategy, blood and offbeat humor. In this turn-based strategy game, players must play to the strengths of their team and come up with foolproof strategies to score touchdowns by any means, no matter how violent. Blood Bowl 3 releases in 2022 on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC and at a later date on Nintendo Switch™.
- Ad Infinitum (Hekate): In a surreal nightmare, players step into the boots of a German soldier in the First World War. Trapped in the horrors of the trenches or in the oppressive atmosphere of their family home, they must find reality to escape the strange creatures pursuing them. Ad Infinitum releases on 20 April 2023 on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
- Steelrising (Spiders): Aegis, Marie-Antoinette's automaton bodyguard, must free Paris from the mad king Louis XVI's mechanical army in an alternate history of the French Revolution. With a strong emphasis on combat, the new action RPG from Spiders offers players the chance to engage in intense battles of skill. Steelrising is planned for release on 8 September on PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S. Access to a closed beta phase will be available from 25 August 2022 to those who have preordered the game.
- Train Life: A Railway Simulator (Simteract): This railway simulator puts players at the controls of various locomotives as well as their own company. As train driver, they must negotiate the most advantageous contracts and drive passengers and goods through 10 countries in Europe while managing their business to make it grow. Simteract's game is planned for release on 25 August 2022 on PC, and on 22 September on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. It will release on Nintendo Switch™ at a later date.
2022 will draw to a close with lots of eagerly awaited accessories launching for all consoles.
With an older version that proved very popular with Versus Fighting fans for the quality of its components and design, the DAIJA Arcade Stick will launch for PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S at the end of the year.
New versions of the Revolution X Pro Controller and Pro Compact controller will also be presented, including the Colorlight, which was shown for the first time at NACON Connect this year and has trillions of colour customization options.
The cloud-gaming segment will also be well served with the MGX and MGX-Pro smartphone controllers, which will be showcased at the booth.
Finally, the PRO Series from RIG will also be present, and several headsets – the 300 PRO, 500 PRO and 800 PRO – can be demoed at the NACON booth.
* * *
For more information and any requests for meetings
and/or interviews, please contact:
NACON is a company of the BIGBEN Group founded in 2019 to optimize its know-how through strong synergies in the video game market. By bringing together its 16 development studios, the publishing of AA video games, the design and distribution of premium gaming devices, NACON focuses 30 years of expertise at the service of players. This new unified business unit strengthens NACON's position in the market, enables it to innovate by creating new unique competitive advantages. https://www.nacongaming.com/