Lesquin, January 13th, 2022 – NACON today celebrates the European release of the MG-X Pro, a new model of mobile controller officially designed for Xbox. Ideal for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate owners, the MG-X Pro offers ergonomics and comfort close to traditional controllers to play without compromise on Android smartphones. It is now available at the recommended retail price of £89.99.
Like the MG-X, which has been critically acclaimed since its release last September, the MG-X Pro allows you to enjoy all the classic controls of an Xbox controller during your mobile gaming sessions. It is compatible with a wide range of Android smartphones thanks to its adjustable support and its wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connection.
With just a few gestures, the MG-X Pro holds your smartphone and lets you take full control of all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate contents with the feel of a real controller thanks to its ergonomic handles. Asymmetrical joysticks, bumpers, triggers, action buttons and Xbox controls: gamers will find everything they need to perform at home or on-the-go thanks to its 20-hour battery life.
The NACON MG-X Pro is now available at a recommended retail price of £89.99.
NACON MG-X Pro features*:
• The Xbox experience wherever you are: Designed for Xbox mobile holder, ideal to enjoy the Game Pass Ultimate offer or play any other compatible mobile game.
• Ergonomic handles: Fitting all hand sizes and ensuring optimal comfort thanks to its textured coating.
• Fully secured: Adjustable opening securely holds the smartphone for maximum stability.
• Wireless connection: Easy pairing of the smartphone to the MG-X Pro with Bluetooth 4.2.
• 20hours life-time: Built-in rechargeable battery with USB-C input, (charging cable included), offering long hours of gaming when travelling. Check on the battery status with the LED indicator.
• Universal compatibility: Works with all Android smartphones equipped with Android 6 and later systems, up to 6.7 inches (152.4 mm) screens.
*Battery-life may vary depending on the games. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not included.
NACON is a company of the BIGBEN Group founded in 2019 to optimize its know-how through strong synergies in the video game market. By bringing together its 14 development studios, the publishing of AA video games, the design and distribution of premium gaming devices, NACON focuses 20 years of expertise at the service of players. This new unified business unit strengthens NACON's position in the market and enables it to innovate by creating new unique competitive advantages. https://corporate.nacongaming.com/