Play the Demo on
Lust from Beyond: M Edition is a first-person Lovecraftian survival horror, with beautiful visuals inspired by Giger and Beksinski. The game offers a dark, provocative story told within a gameplay varying between exploration, combat, sneaking, puzzle solving, and interaction with NPCs.You are Victor Holloway, an antiquarian tormented by visions of a sinister land, where there's no difference between pain and pleasure. To unravel the true meaning of your dreams, you join the esoteric Cult of Ecstasy.
What Is the M Edition?
The base version of the game was rated Adult Only due to its explicit content. Despite its limited visibility, the game recouped its production cost within 72 hours and became a cult hit.
The M Edition is the same game tastefully tailored for a wider audience. M stands for the new Mature rating, but also for the many motifs of the Lust universe. The omnipresent Mystery, the iconic Masks, and overwhelming Madness.
The M Edition contains the following changes from the Adult Only edition:
- Some models have been changed to tastefully cover nudity while staying faithful to the themes and setting.
- Some scenes have been rearranged to keep their meaning but reduce the explicit factor.
- Some animations and scene framing have been changed to meet the Mature rating requirements.
“Best Indie Game - Community Vote Winner”
“Excellence in Audio Nominee”
- New, more accessible version of the fan-favorite Lovecraftian horror
- Focused on the beloved story and gameplay, with less shocking content
- Story told from a cult member’s perspective
- Run, hide, sneak or fight using survival horror mechanics
- Setting and style inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger, and Beksiński
- Meaningful choices and elements of RPG-like progression
- Mind-bending puzzles to test your wits
- Sound recorded on-location in derelict period buildings
Lust from Beyond: M Edition is coming to Steam, GOG.com and GeForce Now on 10 February 2022, priced at $17.99 / €14.99 / ¥62, and with a 10% launch discount.
Download the demo directly from Steam or GOG.com
For media contact please write to Piotr Gnyp at
Lust from Beyond: M Edition
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition on Steam
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition on GOG.com
- Lust from Beyond on Facebook
- Lust from Beyond on Twitter
- Lust from Beyond on Discord
- Movie Games on Discord
- Movie Games on Twitter
- Movie Games on LinkedIn
About Movie Games
Movie Games is a Polish game developer and publisher, listed on NewConnect, the Warsaw Stock Exchange’s alternative investment market. The company operates in Warsaw and a few offices across Poland.
Movie Games was founded by game enthusiasts with experience in the financial, gaming, and media sectors. It consists of new talents and industry veterans, including Maciej Miąsik, the key developer behind The Witcher, and David Jaffe, the creator of God of War.
Movie Games’ portfolio includes adventure games (“The Beast Inside”, “Lust for Darkness”, “Lust from Beyond”) and simulators ("Drug Dealer Simulator", “Plane Mechanic Simulator”, “MythBusters” and “Alaskan Truck Simulator” produced in association with Discovery, Inc.).
In 2021, Movie Games together with the production and post-production house Platige Image established Image Games, an indie premium developer focused on producing AA role-playing games.
About Movie Games Lunarium
Movie Games Lunarium is a group of friends from the south of Poland. The studio specializes in adult-themed horror games. They created a unique setting of Lusst’ghaa, a parallel dimension of neverending ecstasy. Their previous titles set in this universe - Lust from Darkness and Lust from Beyond - were enthusiastically embraced by the media and fans.