Lucky’s Tale broke ground as one of the first 3rd person perspective games in virtual reality, showing the world VR can be much more than 1st person experiences. Its pioneering approach to camera, character motion, environment, and gameplay provide a thrilling yet comfortable experience, allowing players to freely roam immersive environments that are at once both toy-like and vast in scale. It influenced a generation of VR developers and players, and it launched a franchise with more than 4 million players across multiple gaming platforms.
Lucky’s Tale is the story of a brave fox on a quest to save his friend Piggy from the monstrously tentacled Glorp. As Lucky, players will run, jump, climb, and spin their way through a bright, colorful world full of charming, wacky characters, menacing boss battles, hundreds of secrets to discover, and exciting 3D platforming action. Become a hero, save the day, and collect all the shiny things a fox could ever want!
- NEW: Remastered for Oculus Quest 2, featuring updated lighting, rendering, and remixed audio
- NEW: Refined player movement and the new character model from Lucky's latest adventure, New Super Lucky's Tale.
- Diverse levels featuring lush swamps, underwater ruins, deep catacombs, active volcanoes, secret foxholes, boss fights, and more
- Headset tracking for aiming, throwing, finding hidden items; touch controls for interacting with Lucky and menus
- Additional timed-based and collectathon challenges that reward replays
- Designed for all ages and skill levels
Lucky's Tale is available now: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3652037328256745/
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/TGQZDv2uFYo
Follow Lucky on social media...
The Oculus team at Facebook Reality Labs lets people defy distance—connecting with each other and the world—through world-class VR hardware and software. The Oculus content team pursues the creation of best-in-class games, narrative experiences, and new VR use-cases like fitness, productivity, and travel. Oculus joins other teams at FRL dedicated to cutting-edge research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more. Facebook Reality Labs is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation.
Contact: [email protected]