WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. – Aug. 17, 2022 – Batter up! Little League® World Series Baseball 2022 officially launches today on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Pitch, hit, slide, field, and rally your way to the championship at Williamsport’s famous Howard J. Lamade Stadium, just in time to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the Little League Baseball World Series, running August 17-28.
The first entry in the series in over a decade, Little League World Series Baseball 2022 captures the thrill and excitement of one of the world’s most iconic sporting events in a new way and style. Experience the fun and fundamentals of the game as you pick your team, power-up your stats, and knock it out of the park to become a Little League All-Star.
- Become the Little League Baseball World Champion: Choose your team, then showcase your skills as you compete through the bracket to see if you have what it takes to be named the Little League World Series Champion. Or jump right into the action in an instant with Quick Play mode.
- Play With Friends: Get together for exciting local multiplayer tournament action for up to four players. Customize the rules, select your stadiums and teams, and see who can win it all!
- Choose Your Team’s Style: Customize your team’s look, equipment, and batting style.
- Make Big Plays with Super Abilities: Use bonuses like Slow Time and Bat Tank to turn the tide of the game in your favor. Earn player-boosting stickers that let you build the most powerful team.
- Get in the Game: Intense interactive plays put you in charge of executing incredible slides, catches, hits, and more to give your team the edge and bring the Championship home.
Little League World Series Baseball 2022 is developed by IguanaBee and published by GameMill Entertainment in partnership with Little League® Baseball and Softball. For more information, visit www.LLWSgame.com.
About Little League Baseball and Softball
Founded in 1939, Little League® is the world’s largest organized youth sports program, with approximately two million players (ages 4-16) playing baseball and softball in communities across every U.S. state and more than 80 other countries. Operated by more than one million volunteers, Little League believes in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities. From professional athletes and award-winning celebrities, to public officials and other influential members of society, Little League graduates have taken the lessons they learned, both on and off the field, to create the next chapter of the Little League story. Each year, millions of people follow the hard work, dedication, and sportsmanship that Little Leaguers® display at our seven baseball and softball World Series events, the premier tournaments in youth sports. For more information, visit LittleLeague.org, and follow Little League (@LittleLeague) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. When we all come together, we are truly One Team. One Little League.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a third-party publisher of console and mobile games for passionate fans around the world. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft consoles including the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Sony consoles including the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, and mobile devices. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, visit https://gamemill.com, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
IguanaBee is a Chilean full-service video game developer company that, for 11 years, has worked and excelled in numerous projects due to their interesting gameplay, polished aesthetics and newfangled mechanics. With these concepts in mind, we aim to develop games with original ideas and/or already-existing IPs. IguanaBee has deployed for multiple platforms including PC (Steam, Epic, GOG.com), Nintendo Switch, Sony consoles (PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®Vita) and Microsoft consoles (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One). Among IguanaBee’s recent milestones are partnerships with Hasbro and GameMill, Sony Worldwide Studios, Google, Iceberg Interactive and Untold Tales.
For more information, visit www.iguanabee.com, as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Sandbox Strategies for GameMill Entertainment