FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION – April 4th, Warsaw.
Mirmiłowo – a village formerly governed (sometimes skillfully, sometimes less so) by castellan Mirmił. The village, like any other, had its issues. Well, all right, mainly one issue – the Bloody Hegemon’s bandits. The villagers, however, had gotten used to the regular but clumsy attacks. They quickly learned to fend them off with the help of two brave warriors – Kayko and Kokosh. The village flourished, and the inhabitants enjoyed relatively peaceful lives.
At least, until the village – the pride of this realm – was devastated by a terrible plague of chickens. This defeat was too much to bear for the castellan’s delicate psyche. He needed to take a long vacation.
Mirmiłowo, razed to the ground and without a guardian, is now easy prey for the bandits. Unless you take the role of leader and help the brave warriors restore the village to its former glory. Rebuild the village, complete quests, relax during fun minigames, and make sure Mirmił has somewhere to come home to. Just remember that the Hegemon and his bandits aren’t idling around – an attack could come from any direction and when you least expect it.
Watch the latest trailer for the Kayko and Kokosh: Build and Rule game HERE.
Sign up to the early access at the following link: Kayko & Kokosh: Build & Rule - Apps on Google Play, and then download the test game for free at: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.DreamStormStudios.KaykoKokosh .
Early access of the game is available in English and Polish in the USA, Europe, Canada and Australia.
ABOUT THE GAME
Kayko and Kokosh: Build and Rule is a strategic game based on the cult comics by Janusz Christa. Apart from rebuilding and developing Mirmiłowo, the player will also get a chance to explore the world, complete side quests, defend the village against bandit attacks, and relax with fun minigames.
CORE GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Build – Gather resources and restore the village building after building. As time passes and the village grows, new inhabitants will arrive with new quests and stories to tell.
- – The proper management of resources and equipment is essential. There are many paths to success. You might focus on constructing a system of mines or preparing for the next expedition the best you can. The course of the game depends on your decisions.
- Mirmiłowo’s weapons – The bandits strike while the iron is hot. If they’re not invading the village right now, they’re surely planning to. So remember to constantly strengthen the fortifications and defend them with the best warriors. The village must survive.
- Become an explorer – Your village is beautiful, but it’s not everything the world has to offer. It’s worth setting off on an expedition to discover all the treasures and mysteries that await you beyond the village’s borders.
- Discover the world of Kayko and Kokosh – Every aspect of the game was created with love and respect for the original comic book to best reflect its vibe and artistic style. All the characters, locations, and items are faithful depictions of pieces of the world admired for several generations.
- Catch your breath with fun minigames – You’ll discover that ruling a village is a demanding task. Maybe you’ll come to better understand Mirmił’s actions, who had to live with this responsibility for many years. So, if you don’t want to end up taking a prolonged vacation like him, it’s good to slow down a little from time to time and relax with one of several different minigames inspired by the well-known adventures of Kayko and Kokosh.
- Choose to compete or cooperate – Every action performed in the game increases the rank of your village. Compete with your friends on the global leaderboard and become the most successful castellan the world has ever seen!
- Experience an unforgettable adventure – Both the biggest fans of Janusz Christa’s universe and people completely unfamiliar with the world of Kayko and Kokosh will easily find their way through the game, as the title is a great introduction to the adventures of the two Slavic warriors.
EARLY ACCESS CONTENT
The early access version of the Kayko and Kokosh: Build and Rule game offers the players a single-player mode, core gameplay features, selected minigames, and tutorial quests.
Side quests and achievements will be added as part of the updates planned for the near future.
The full version of the game will offer players a multiplayer mode, rare items, additional minigames, NPCs, story quests, additional buildings and upgrade options, and many other improvements.
You can follow the development process through the official website, the Google Play updates, or the developer’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
About DreamStorm Studios
Hailing from Poland, DreamStorm Studios is a team of almost 40 artists, programmers, and passionate people that’s been constantly growing since 2018. Through the years, the studio’s worked on various projects, from business apps and an event planning platform to PC and mobile games. Now they’re using this experience to create a new project – a strategic mobile game with Kayko and Kokosh as the main characters. https://dreamstormstudios.com/
About Ditix Games
Ditix Games is a Warsaw-based publisher of mobile games active since 2020. The company focuses on publishing mobile games, ranging from arcade games to strategy games sold in a free-to-play model, that feature interesting gameplay, engaging stories, and beautiful graphics. The team’s goal is to publish one or more titles annually, depending on acquisition opportunities and effective game monetization.
Currently, Ditix Games is working with DreamStorm Studios to produce the Kayko and Kokosh: Build and Rule mobile game, set in the comic book universe created by Janusz Christa.
Ditix Games is part of the DITIX group. https://ditix.pl/ditix-games/