- Classic survival horror genre: Heavy doses of exploration, action, puzzles, and resource management.
- Enhanced production value: Highly detailed graphics and effects, providing a brand new experience for players of the first game.
- Collect and combine, use various items to solve puzzles.
- Evolved combat system: Fight your way out with a dagger, submachine gun, shotgun, and grenades.
- Choose your weapon to counter different enemies, plan your strategy, seek their weak points, and destroy their defenses. Except for ordinary zombies, all kinds of mutated monsters have joined the battle too: Heavily armored Bone Fiend, regenerating Blood Fiend, approaching Boomlad.
- Epic boss fights. Engaging plot, fun brain teasers. Players need to make an ultimate choice: Two escape routes will lead you to two different endings. Casual, Normal, and Expert difficulties for you to choose, suited to all players.
Heaven Dust 2 took us, a small two-man team, two years to develop, we worked on improvements in all aspects compared to the first game of the series. Without the support from our community, players, press and content creators, it will be an impossible task for us, we really wish you to enjoy it. If the reactions are positive enough we will keep working on new entries in the Heaven Dust universe. - Zhou Zhijie (programmer) and Guo Xu (artist) at One Gruel Studio
Indienova is an indie game publisher based in Beijing, China, aiming to help independent game developers complete interesting works. Indienova is committed to disseminate gaming culture, to achieve efficient communication between developers and players. Indienova helped to publish A Dance of Fire and Ice, Rhythm Doctor, Dicey Dungeons, Wingspan, Devil Slayer - Raksasi, Heaven Dust, Candleman and many other indie titles.
Follow Indienova on Facebook and Twitter.
Jesús Fabre, on behalf of Indienova
Email: [email protected]