One morning the floating island’s inhabitants wake up to find themselves facing a grim foe: The Conductor and his generals who have invaded the sky island to take all that is magical and musical. Players must defend their home by using mighty alchemy to craft and throw powerful weapons at rabid animals, hordes of the empire’s soldiers and fierce bosses.
Learn more about Lila’s Sky Ark in this new trailer: https://youtu.be/0MugkCLBYVc
Major Features Include:
- Craft powerful weapons using alchemy recipes.
- Battle rabid animals and hordes of pink soldiers.
- Fight brutal bosses in intense battles.
- Throw around all kinds of objects such as weapons, rocks, barrels, sheep and more.
- Four lively areas filled with wild encounters, challenges, and puzzles.
- A quirky cast of characters.
- A hidden story of loss and loneliness.
- Lila’s Sky Ark tells the prequel story to Resolutiion, and the birth of the Red Code Universe.
"Lila’s Sky Ark is inspired by the Zelda games of old, and we’ve added unique elements that we think fans will enjoy,” said Richi Beyer, Co-Founder of Monolith of Minds. “We think it will be the next great game in the genre thanks to its distinctive combat, trippy art and deep story. Graffiti Games has a strong track record of successfully publishing indie games and we’re excited to partner with Graffiti to release Lila’s Sky Ark next year.”
For more information regarding Lila’s Sky Ark please visit the game’s Discord or Twitter page.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1573390/Lilas_Sky_Ark/
About Graffiti Games
Graffiti Games is a North American video game publisher comprised of industry OGs with a powerful, global distribution network encompassing both digital and physical retail partners across the world to maximize reach and sales potential. Graffiti is known for a portfolio of high quality games and recent "Best Sellers" Blue Fire and Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion. To find out more about Graffiti and our portfolio please visit www.graffitigames.com.
About Monolith of Minds
Monolith of Minds is game development studio comprised Richi and Günther, two German brothers who set out to craft video games, tell tall tales of stray heroes and kind monsters. Along the way they work with many people from around the world.
# # #