Players wanting to feel the good vibrations of the mountain trails will be totally stoked to see all the funky outfits and accessories that they can unlock:
- Party like it’s 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
- Experience being the legendary headline act with the Jimmy outfit.
- Don your flared dungarees and chillax with the Groove outfit.
- Spread the love with the Flower Power paint job, giving your bike a funky basket filled with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
- Two backpacks can be unlocked too! Make love not war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie spirit with the flower Garland - right on, man
Lonely Mountains: Downhill was initially released on October 23rd in 2019. During its first year, the game has been a hit amongst players and critics alike; resulting in more than one million players (2.5 million as of December 2021). The game won awards such as “Best Indie Game” at the German Developer Awards and “Best International Indie Game” at Poznan Game Arena.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available now on Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PC (Steam® and Windows 10 via the Microsoft store) and Mac (Steam®). Lonely Mountains: Downhill is verified for Steam Deck. A demo for Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available on Steam® and Nintendo Switch™, so if you are on the fence download it and head down the first trail of the Sierra Rivera mountain.
For more information about Lonely Mountains: Downhill please visit the official website: https://lonelymountains.com/