DUBLIN, April 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Mobile Gaming Market - Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The increased focus on localizing the content, launching multiplayer games, and live streaming of mobile games boosts the global mobile gaming market. The ongoing mergers, acquisitions & partnerships by the vendors in the mobile games market is enabling vendors to expand their games portfolio, upgrade existing games, expand across various genres, and enter new markets. This will enhance the customer base of the company.
There has also been a prevalence of high-speed internet connections even in developing countries. This has led the mobile gaming industry to acquire and retain more users over the last few years. Mobile gaming companies also witnessed a boom in downloads due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The mobile gaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.20% during the forecast period. In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 are included in this report.
Market Opportunities and Growth Drivers
- Rise of Cloud Gaming
- AR & VR Enabled Mobile Games
- Rising Popularity of E-sports
- Evolving Mobile Game Landscape
- Increasing Smartphone Penetration
- Increasing Popularity Among Millennials & Gen Z Population
APAC region will witness exponential growth in the mobile gaming market in the forecast period. The availability of data packs at a lower cost across the region is leading to the expansion of the industry. In-app purchases have been prevalent in Japan's market, while more than 60% of China's population prefers free mobile games. The growth in affordable devices and technology has led to the increased penetration of mobile games across the region. Moreover, continuous innovation & technological advancements are leading to the expansion of the industry across the region.
The key players in the mobile gaming market are- Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take-Two Interactive, Tencent Holdings Ltd, Ubisoft, and Zynga. The companies are required to invest a significant sum of money in research and development to introduce new technologies, enhance their offering and expand games portfolio. Although established players dominate the market, there are tremendous growth opportunities for new entrants in the market.
The Report Includes:
- The analysis of the global mobile gaming market provides market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
- It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the mobile gaming market.
- The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of the global mobile gaming market.
- The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Activision Blizzard
- Electronic Arts
- Take-Two Interactive
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Behold Studios
- Hothead Games
- Larva Game Studios
- Lilith Games
- NetEase Games
- Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- Sea (Garena)
- 37 Interactive Entertainment
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-mobile-gaming-market-forecast-report-2021-2026-compound-annual-growth-of-11-2-as-cloud-gaming-increases-301527761.html
SOURCE Research and Markets