May 3rd 2006.
Gamers who want to see and experience real innovation, a blending of two genres, should gather at the Freeze Interactive booth in the Concourse Hall.
Swiss-based Publishing house Freeze Interactive and developer Digital Reality are proud to announce the 'coming' of Field Ops the first PC real-time-strategy shooter to E3!
What CGW, one of the world's leading gaming publications, recently described as "an intelligent blend of tactical strategy and first-person firefights" will be shown by the new publisher in the Concourse Hall (MR 153c).
More about Field Ops:
Field Ops brings together, in a unique presentation, the two favourite genres of PC games; Real-Time-Strategy and First-Person Shooter.
Field Ops is the perfect mix between strategy and fast-paced military action. Move into the fascinating world of anti-terrorism and manage every aspect of gameplay from strategic planning to taking out the main bad guy with your sniper rifle.
What Field Ops brings to the genre and to games in general is a genuine revolution that combines immersion and strategic thinking.
- 5 Unique locations
- More than 8 different classes per side
- First-Person shooter AAA quality graphics
- True to life Physics engine
- Immersive and exciting multiplayer modes featuring a worldwide ranking system
- Real vehicles and weapons for the most authentic Special Forces experience
- Fight on the ground, in the air and over water
- Motion-captured animations for the most realistic experience ever
- Tactical A.I. allowing for exciting gameplay in both RTS and FPS views
Title: Field Ops
Release Date: November 06
About Freeze Interactive:
Freeze Interactive (headquartered in Switzerland) is a publisher of interactive content. Freeze Interactive's first announced project is Field Ops the Real-Time-Strategy Shooter for the PC format.
Field Op TM and 2006 Freeze Interactive. All rights reserved.